The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Ottawa steps into 'Ring of Fire' debate with Doug Ford - The Conversation - Canada February 17, 2020
- Warrior Up! Autumn Peltier alarms an awakening world - Common Ground.ca February 11, 2020
- Child pornography distribution arrest - Tbnewswatch.com February 11, 2020
- February 7, 2020 – Northern Ontario Winter Roads Update - Net Newsledger February 7, 2020
- Trans Mountain wins in court, but the fight’s not over - Maclean's February 5, 2020