9431 Days of Boil Water Advisory
38 Days Since Evacuation
The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Ottawa replaces federal bureaucrat working with Neskantaga First Nation during state of emergency - CBC.ca November 23, 2020
- Mining push continues despite water crisis in Neskantaga First Nation and Ontario’s Ring of Fire - The Conversation CA November 22, 2020
- Indigenous services minister overrules senior bureaucrat on Neskantaga water probe - CBC.ca November 20, 2020
- Neskantaga chief seeks exclusive use of hotel for protection from COVID-19 (2 Photos) - Tbnewswatch.com November 19, 2020
- Gov't to book entire hotel for Neskantaga First Nation evacuees to protect them against COVID-19 - CTV News November 18, 2020