The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- ‘As a First Nations MPP in Ontario…I cannot deny my loneliness.’ - Maclean's August 5, 2020
- Global study exposes the disproportionate impact of pollution on Indigenous Peoples - McGill Tribune July 29, 2020
- A decade after UN declared water a human right, it's time for Canada to make it law - The Narwhal July 28, 2020
- Design of One Canadian Community College Addresses Its Cultural Mission - Metropolis Magazine July 27, 2020
- Sol Mamakwa MPP Invites Premier Ford to Visit Neskantaga - Net Newsledger July 25, 2020