The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Several First Nations grapple with confirmed COVID-19 cases, press government for help - The Globe and Mail April 6, 2020
- Muskrat Dam, Neskantaga Locking Down - ckdr.net March 31, 2020
- Neskantaga First Nation finalizes pandemic plan in face of COVID-19 threat - CBC.ca March 23, 2020
- Ontario First Nations 'robbing Peter to pay Paul' as COVID-19 preparations ramp up - CBC.ca March 16, 2020
- Coronavirus Prep Is Not an Option for First Nations Without Clean Water - VICE March 13, 2020