The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Why Canada Needs an Indigenous-Specific COVID-19 Policy - The McGill International Review June 4, 2020
- James Ward Joins Wasaya Airways LP Board of Directors - Net Newsledger June 3, 2020
- Indigenous communities come together virtually during coronavirus despite barriers and inequities - The Conversation CA May 28, 2020
- Mining companies using the cover of COVID to push through projects - NOW Magazine May 7, 2020
- Northern Ontario First Nations want pause to mining permits until COVID-19 subsides - CBC.ca April 30, 2020