9569 Days of Boil Water Advisory
The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Dryden, Neskantaga big winners in new recreation spending - Tbnewswatch.com March 19, 2021
- Weather Update: Flash Freeze Warning for Marten Falls - Neskantaga - Fort Hope - Attawapiskat - Net Newsledger February 26, 2021
- Sol Mamakwa Calling For Immediate Help For Neskantaga - ckdr.net February 25, 2021
- Neskantaga First Nation issues state of emergency for off reserve members - APTN News February 24, 2021
- 'Our people are tired': Neskantaga declares state of emergency with 12 off-reserve members positive for COVID - CBC.ca February 24, 2021