The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Neskantaga First Nation, Under Boil Advisory For 25 Years, Demands Clean Water - HuffPost Canada October 23, 2020
- Neskantaga Update: Evacuees in Thunder Bay - Net Newsledger October 23, 2020
- Over 200 evacuated from Neskantaga First Nation as chief calls for permanent fix to end water crisis - Global News October 22, 2020
- Neskantaga Chief calls for urgent help from Trudeau government | Watch News Videos Online - Globalnews.ca October 22, 2020
- Ontario First Nation demands running water - Brampton Guardian October 22, 2020