9601 Days of Boil Water Advisory
The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- First COVID-19 Cases Found At Neskantaga - ckdr.net - ckdr.net May 14, 2021
- Neskantaga declares COVID state of emergency - Tbnewswatch.com May 13, 2021
- Neskantaga First Nation demands a halt to assessment of Ring of Fire road - Tbnewswatch.com May 10, 2021
- Ontario Community In Crisis Calls On Trudeau To Come See How They Live - narcity.com April 23, 2021
- Dryden, Neskantaga big winners in new recreation spending - Tbnewswatch.com March 19, 2021