9736 Days of Boil Water Advisory
The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- NDP Janine Seymour and Jagmeet Singh visit Neskantaga First Nation - KenoraOnline.com September 17, 2021
- Singh visits Sioux Lookout, Neskantaga First Nation - The Sioux Lookout Bulletin September 14, 2021
- NDP Leader Visits Neskantaga First Nation - Net Newsledger September 14, 2021
- Government Announces Plan to End Boil Water Advisory in Neskantaga and Other First Nations - Net Newsledger July 31, 2021
- NDP Leader Visits Neskantaga To Witness Water Crisis - ckdr.net July 27, 2021