9628 Days of Boil Water Advisory
The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Tornado Watch in Effect for Fort Hope - Neskantaga - Marten Falls - Net Newsledger June 6, 2021
- First COVID-19 Cases Found At Neskantaga - ckdr.net - ckdr.net May 14, 2021
- Neskantaga declares COVID state of emergency - Tbnewswatch.com May 13, 2021
- Neskantaga First Nation calls for halt to environmental study process on Ring of Fire road - Northern Ontario Business May 10, 2021
- Dryden, Neskantaga big winners in new recreation spending - Tbnewswatch.com March 19, 2021