The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Winter roads create COVID challenges for northern communities - Tbnewswatch.com September 25, 2020
- Northern Superior Resources Initiates Core Drill Program to Test Potential Extensions of the Nelligan Gold Project onto the Lac Surprise Gold Property, West-Central Québec - Junior Mining Network September 8, 2020
- Ontario using COVID-19 as a 'smokescreen' to trample treaty rights, chiefs say - CBC.ca September 5, 2020
- Not a Drop to Drink: Canada's Embarrassing Water Crises - The McGill International Review September 4, 2020
- Matawa Accuses Province Of Land Grab - ckdr.net August 30, 2020