The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Native News Online Hires Award-Winning Journalist Kyle Edwards as Managing Editor - nativenewsonline.net July 7, 2020
- Dubreuilville anxious for internet upgrade project | Local News - The Chronicle Journal June 21, 2020
- Ontario Investing in Reliable Internet for Northern Ontario - Government of Ontario News June 16, 2020
- Legal experts call for halt to 'mining as usual' during pandemic - CBC.ca June 9, 2020
- Systemic Inequities Increase Covid-19 Risk for Indigenous People in Canada - Human Rights Watch June 9, 2020