9679 Days of Boil Water Advisory
The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Government Announces Plan to End Boil Water Advisory in Neskantaga and Other First Nations - Net Newsledger July 31, 2021
- Singh and Angus visit Neskantaga First Nation: “26 years without clean water is shameful” – Wawa-news.com - Wawa-news.com July 27, 2021
- NDP Leader Visits Neskantaga First Nation - Net Newsledger July 26, 2021
- Tornado Watch in Effect for Fort Hope - Neskantaga - Marten Falls - Net Newsledger June 6, 2021
- First COVID-19 Cases Found At Neskantaga - ckdr.net - ckdr.net May 14, 2021