9484 Days of Boil Water Advisory
The Neskantaga First Nation community is closely tied to its land, nestled within one of the most beautiful and pure ecological backdrops in North America. Surrounded by healthy boreal forest, eskers mostly untouched for thousands of years, and a labyrinth of fresh water as far as the eye can see, the environmental setting is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Canadian Armed Forces leave Neskantaga First Nation - Tbnewswatch.com December 28, 2020
- UPDATE: Military Exits Neskantaga First Nation - ckdr.net December 24, 2020
- Former Neskantaga contractor accused of cutting corners in other First Nations - APTN News December 23, 2020
- 'You are not forgotten': Outpouring of support for Neskantaga First Nation - CBC.ca December 23, 2020
- Neskantaga members return home but still on a boil water advisory - APTN News December 21, 2020